Monday, May 15, 2006

Reid almost done!

Lately, I've been focusing my attention on Reid. Tonight I finished seaming it and now have to do the crochet edging. Not. Looking. Forward. To. This. This might take some serious focus and patience, especially since I'm using Lily Sugar'n'Cream. (Yes, for a cardigan. Perhaps a beach coverup?) So, I put it aside and plan to work on Green Gable right after this post. Gotta have SOME fun with the knitting thang today, I mean, seriously!

On the Short Snort Tank, I've knit about 4-5 inches. Since I'm using a ladder yarn, the progress is slower than normal. But, at least I was able to knit mindlessly while watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets last night. It'll be interesting to see how the top part of the tank works with this yarn!

Do you remember what it was like to see yourself for the first time on video? Or, should I say, are you a woman and remember...? Arghhhh. We took our daughter to the beach on Saturday. It was so much fun to watch her since it was her first time at the beach and the ocean. She had a blast sitting in the sand and watching the pelicans. My husband videotaped my daughter and I walking at the water's edge. Well... after getting home later that day, we watched the video. Yikes! When they say the camera adds 10 pounds, they really mean 20! Wow, what a revelation. I didn't realize that I look like that! This might just be the motivation to get running again.

Green Gable, here I come!

No comments: