Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My latest WIPs






These are all WIPs (from left to right): Reid, Green Gable, Sunset Pullover, and Kidlet Tank. (Links are on a recent post...) I just need to do a single crochet edge on Reid. Green Gable's sleeves are finally off the needle! Sunset Pullover's sleeve's increases are done. Last but not least, Kidlet Tank is about halfway done.

Can I just say that the yarn I'm using in the Kidlet Tank is like my childhood blankie?! It's Bernat Cottontots, Sunshine color. Love it! Zen knitting...ohmmm.

I'm contemplating doing short rows on Green Gable - I'm waiting to try it on before making a decision though. If I do use short rows, they'll be the Japanese version.

Please check out my 2006 Gallery if you have time. I've added my Streakers Shrug and a new pic of Short Snort Tank (without daughter).

No comments: