Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cucumber seedlings and a cool hula hooping music video

 
Last week, Marie and I found some Backyardigans seed starter kits for just $1.99. Marie chose cucumbers, and we planted the seeds last Friday. This is a picture from today, nearly one week later. So that's what's been going on around here :-)

My cyber knitting friend Stephanie, aka Gleek, has been documenting through video and via her blog her entire hula hooping learning experience. Recently she shared some favorite videos that either inspire or give good instruction. One inspirational video in particular just blew me away! The movements and music are really cool. I've never seen hooping like that! If you have the time, check this music video out:

2 comments:

Robin said...

wow that made me bop along in my chair- thanks

spajonas said...

i love that video :)