Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Allison Iraheta reminds me of Dilana

American Idol Recap? Well, Allison killed it tonight singing Bonnie Raitt's "I Can't Make You Love Me." I also liked Adam (good song choice and delivery, one of my favorites from him), Matt (yay Matt, you won the nerves battle!), and Danny (no pitchiness tonight). As good as some people were, the performance I'll remember and listen to again is Allison. Everything about the way she sings oozes talent. She had me at "Alone" by Heart. She reminds me of Dilana from Rockstar: Supernova. They both have crazy red hair and they were born to sing! I thought I'd add Allison's video here, as well as Dilana singing The Police's Roxanne.

Allison Iraheta - "I Can't Make You Love Me" VIDEO



If by chance you like the song Wicked Games by Chris Isaak, here's a duet with Dilana and Magni (a fellow contestant on R:S). Not the original, which is awesome, but I liked hearing it as a duet.

No comments: