Saturday, August 12, 2006

Got Some Rio

Mmmmm! I got some Rio de la Plata 3-ply worsted weight yarn from Knitters Mercantile. It's soooo soft that I can't stop touching it! The colorway I purchased is Gold Fusion ~ Evergreen ~ Camellia Rose (MLM09), which translates to gold ~ green ~ pink ~ blue. It's a mix that could be used for either fall or spring. I bought it for Clapotis. 'Can't wait to finish the summer stuff now! Here are pics for your enjoyment. Notice which magazine is peeking out from under the yarn?










A closeup.







2 comments:

Becka said...

I am loving this colorway! Aren't you having a blast knitting your clappie?! I have a pattern for a clappie hat if you are interested...I will look for it, let me know.

Becka said...

Oh, it was an easy find, so I decided to go ahead and give you the link: http://www.almostrandom.com/needlesnhooks/pattern/clapotis-cap/