Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm on Ravelry!

Woohoo!
Now I know what I've been missing! I didn't sign up until a couple of weeks ago because when Ravelry first launched (and word spread like wildfire!) it took people quite a while to be invited. Combined with knittinghelp.com's forum, my knitting community is now complete. If you haven't checked out Ravelry yet, DO IT people! I've been spending a lot of time there lately, on updating this blog, and on organizing my Flickr photos.

Henley Perfected is coming along nicely. I've only had to frog the back once on the lace section: above the armholes where you have to pay attention to stitch counts while doing single and double decreases with yarnovers. Luckily, I caught my mistake after finishing the armhole decreases. Whew! Oh, BTW, I love the division pattern between the stockinette and lace sections -- it is like nothing I've seen before. Very pretty result!

Note: Fifi is temporarily on holiday while I get my fix knitting Henley Perfected.

No comments: