Thursday, October 18, 2007

Still Knitting, Just B-U-S-Y

Three months since my last post!!! I'm way behind in taking pictures of my FOs and haven't had much time to post either. I'm lucky if I get to sit at the computer longer than ten minutes before someone needs me. I'm amazed that I still squeeze in any knitting time considering the constant demands on my attention! My reading and Sudoku time has been severely cut short (due to the extreme distraction of my newborn and toddler), but luckily I can manage to occasionally mulitask while knitting.

The last time I didn't post for a while, I had been burned out from too much knitting. Then I got pregnant with my second child and was nauseous for several weeks. Since that post, I had a baby boy and have been trying to keep up with my two-and-a-half-year-old daughter while caring for him. Though I don't have any FOs to show with this post, I thought I'd mention that I'm organizing and editing my pictures and adding them to my Flickr gallery. So, they will be appearing sometime in the near future (however, notice that I don't even bother to predict when!).

Until then... Ciao :-)

1 comment:

Nik said...

Wow. Congrats on the baby boy.