Sunday, May 02, 2010

Shrimp and Grits

Dinner Tonight: Spicy Shrimp and Grits

We moved back to Ohio from North Carolina July 2006, and this is the first time I've tried to make shrimp and grits. I put together ideas from several recipes and came up with this. Since Jared doesn't like seafood, I gave the rest to my parents.

Ingredients: grits, milk, half-n-half, butter, cheddar cheese, pepper, tabasco, salt, shrimp, scallions, red bell pepper, garlic, oil, lemon juice, real bacon bits, flour, cayenne pepper, and red pepper flakes.

In other news, I've CO for Ampersand socks using KP Felici in the Marsh colorway. I'm about halfway done with both legs. Marie's Purple Maze jumper is going well. I'm about halfway done with the pattern repeats for the lower section.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: