Finally, some pictures to show! The cardigan was meant to be a Christmas present for my dad. But, it took a lot longer to make than I thought. Those cables might be the cause! Since my last post, I frogged the terracotta top -- it was too big. Casting on the second time, I decided to start from scratch. I did a provisional CO below the bust and worked upward from there. Then I worked downward, adding some short rows to make the front longer like other maternity tops. When the front and back were finished, I grafted the shoulders together with Kitchener Stitch. This was tricky to do when I got to the seed stitch at the neckline since seed stitch alternates from a knit stitch to a purl stitch! I resorted to sliding out both knitting needles in my left hand to see the live stitches as I grafted. Even though I washed it, you can still see where I did the three sets of short rows. I tried using the yarnover variety of short rows for kicks. For the sleeves, I picked up stitches around the armhole and went from there, adding short rows and some decreases before doing three rows of reverse garter stitch, the last row being a BO in purl.